Friday, February 4, 2011

POW!

First Chapter of Dissertation Done!

Its been a semi-hectic two weeks that started when my Dissertation Tutor David McQueen arranged a meeting for last Monday. knowing that I have only three allocated meetings this term with him I forced me into starting my diss, when it got to the Saturday I realised that I wasn't going to finish in time so I rescheduled for the following Monday and now I am finished and ready with a full two months left of term to do my remaining two chapters. These two weeks have put me from being terribly behind schedule to slightly ahead of schedule. Hopefully he likes it and I can move on.

In other news:
  • The Major idea has shifted dramatically from a doc on a boxing gym to a drama about advertising, Bamford has seen the script and he likes, all lights are go in pre-production and shooting is in two weeks.
  • I scored my second goal of the season last week, equalling my tally from last season. It was a well-taken, first-time, poacher's finish, the fourth in a 4-1 win over the mysteriously named C.O. - not even they knew what it meant. Unfortunately I was not able to play this week due to foot injury picked up at Tuesday night 5-a-side.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment